Sunday, July 22, 2012

One Year Evaluation

It has been nearly a YEAR since I started this phase of tidying my house.

I've come a long way...and I still have a long way to go. It makes me think of the tunnel analogy from Vicki Norris' book (can't remember if it was the first or second book) and I really can see the light at the end. But I actually want to GET to the END!

I've been praying about my situation, it seems like I do a big clean, but then we go back to our old ways and rooms get messy again. We still have too much stuff. Last week we packed up four huge trash bags that need to be taken to a donation center. We continue purging!

This next week, my focus will be on ME. What do I personally need to do to be more tidy? I've been moving my clothes (which have lived in the garage next to the washer and dryer for five years) into my dresser in my bedroom. Here's a list as I think out loud:
-finish moving clothes to dresser
-clean up my side of the bedroom
-tidy up my desk
-continue keeping the kitchen tidy (this has been a good habit!)
-go all the way cleaning up sunroom
-continue keeping my bathroom counter tidy
-clean out my two expedit bookcases

This week I'll see what kind of headway I can make on this list. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...