Friday, August 10, 2012

Living Room Redo






So I was led to the living room to start in earnest getting things tidy...no more tiny tasks, I'm willing to spend whatever it takes each day to move forward...and decided to start where I could see the least amount of carpet.

Ah! When I evaluated "What Do I See", I realized what I saw wasn't mine! All of the mess was the kids not putting stuff away...so I helped them clean it up. Though not everything has a real place to live, the room is clean again. Now we can set to the needed work of keeping it clean as we go along. Glad to see carpet again.

2 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful, Michelle!! I've taken some pictures of our process here. We had a huge moving sale yesterday IN THE HOUSE!!! I felt like I was setting up a boutique, though without boutique prices! We still have so much left, and the house is in such disarray. I'm inspired by your victory in the living room. We are in the home stretch, and I hope you feel that way too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea, Angela! So much easier than dragging everything outside! Glad you're back north now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...