Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Good News

We celebrated Oreo's 1st birthday this weekend, he's bushed. Ha hahahaaaaa.

Today was good, trying to get back to our routine after having all those unscheduled staycation days.

Looks like the drywall will be repaired next Wednesday (that's the good news). So here's what my next few days look like:

-tonight is grocery shopping
-tomorrow pack and load car
-Friday through Sunday camping
-Monday we'll do our first "Monday Chore Day" and get the bathrooms, vacuuming and weeding all done in one day and doing our routine
-Tuesday is doing our routine
-Wednesday visit friends and landlord will fix drywall
-Thursday and Friday routine days

Next week is going to be a great time for me to get back on track with our cleaning and schooling routine as well as my health routine (which I've been off for awhile). And now that many projects are completed, I can spend my energy toward the final tidy phase!!!!!!!! I'll be working on picking up!

Of course, I've started a new projects and tidying list, but I won't start those until these are done. :)

Next week:
IN PROCESS-go through cubbies
IN PROCESS-help my daughter purge and organize her room
-go through several bags and boxes of plushie accessories and organize
-another afghan (waiting for yarn to arrive)

DONE-finish taxes
DONE-finish quilt (gift)
DONE-finish handmade napkins (gift)
 
DONE-finish a huge crochet project (gift)
DONE-finish handmade pillowcases

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...