Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stuck On The Living Room

I LOVE the clean porch! It has been a BLESSING in our lives that these four areas (porch, entry, dining room and kitchen) are clean and tidy! My son even said today how much easier it is to pick up when the space is clean!

But this post is about being STUCK. Stuck like I haven't been during this process in the past. Moving forward has been a natural thing but now that the living room is next, I'm stuck.

I've actually walked into the room several times and don't know where to start. I get overwhelmed and succumb to it. This is a problem!

This weekend, John and the kids actually purged out some old kiddy videos and they need to be given away. John is making room for videos and dvds from his dad's collection. Me? I've been crocheting. NOT what I need to be doing!

So where to go from here? I need some inspiration. And some active self-government to make me do SOMETHING! Anything. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...