Monday, November 28, 2011

Removed Mantel Artwork - Living Room

So one thing leads to another and I have more ideas than I can implement!

I VACUUMED the living room

BUT

we quickly not only put the new chairs together, but dragged out the Christmas decorations. Now THAT is in process. I figure I'll get a good living room pictures AFTER January 1st!

Can't wait to receive what I ordered from Z'Gallerie (which was half the price of the item I had chosen from Crate & Barrel). The CB item was just too tall...33" which left barely any clearance between my mantel and the ceiling. Anyone with high ceilings would love it, but here it just doesn't work.

See that big bag of yarn? All leftovers and buying mistakes but going to a good home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...