Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ideas



Yesterday, while waking from my slumber, I noticed it was still dark outside. Which of course, makes it quite dark inside, as well. This is bothersome when wanting to rise and get out for a walk. The Lord gave me an idea...why not install a timer so the lights go ON when I want to get up?

I'm going to do it! It looks like I can buy a programmable unit that replaces my light switch! PERFECT, I'm going to get one!

The other idea was to replace the stack of boxes in my bedroom with a desk. Thank You Lord, I love this idea! My daughter likes me to stay upstairs after I put her to bed. I like this because I go to bed earlier. I don't like this because there are many things I could do downstairs before my bedtime! One thing that I haven't made time for recently is my word (Word) studies. This would be IDEAL! Put the kids to bed and slide into my jammies and have some time at this desk! I'm so excited!

Future desk area: nearly 40" x 31"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...