Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunroom Desk - Before

 
 
My plan is to simply allow the Lord to speak to me about what to do each day. There are several benefits...I'm not overwhelmed, I'm not a slave to a "list" and He gives me tasks I can handle!

I've set aside large chunks of time each day for the next couple weeks. My job is to listen and obey!

This weekend, I finished relocating my clean clothes. I was keeping them in a large pile near the dryer. I now have put everything in my dresser. AND I went through all my shirts and pants...now I have a huge bag of giveaway clothes! PLUS more room near the dryer for a maybe four storage boxes for other things!

Today I'm going to clean my desk area and organize my file drawer. As you can see, this needs attention. I have to reach over this pile of papers just to reach the keyboard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...