Friday, March 15, 2013

Release Just Around the Corner

I'm tired of dealing with the move. I've spent EVERYDAY during the entire month of February intensely getting ready to move. We moved two weeks ago and I've had a great degree of success getting things we use everyday into the right spot. What I'm left with now is a heap of boxes of stuff that ranks low on the usefulness list...stuff perhaps that can be disposed of(?) but I'm just tired.

How to move forward?

In crying out to the Lord and being honest about where I'm at, He impressed upon me "15 Days". That would mean if I applied myself diligently until April 1st, I'd truly be DONE going through my stuff and would be out of the other end of the tunnel...and truly FREE.

I want this and I will do it, Lord. By April 1st, I'll be released, and freed into new purpose.

UPDATE: Though it is April 5th, I am really close to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. There's not too much left to unpack or sort. Things are really coming together, though I keep moving things around which makes the settled become UNsettled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...