Thursday, March 14, 2013

Unpacking and New Rooms to Tidy







OK, so it has been SO EXCITING to actually MOVE...to pack and clean out the previous house, wow! That house is really tidy now because it is empty!

And thus begins a new chapter...a new house to tidy! And this new house doesn't have a garage! We've tucked a few things in the attic, like suitcases, the card table and chairs and the Christmas decorations. We'll continue with our daily pick-up once we're unpacked and out of all the boxes and I think that just might mean I'm ready for a NEW BLOG, because there won't be much to talk about anymore as I've grown SO MUCH since I started this blog!

Here's a few photos of the new house and the mess I need to tidy up! When the unpacking is done, I should be living in a TIDY HOUSE once and for all because of all the purging we've done!

1 comment:

  1. Purchasing and moving into the new house often stress people out because of the papers that needed to be attended to. However, your disposition seemed unique since you think only of tidying up the new house, which I can see you are good at. Well, glad that you’re excited about your new home.

    Sage Leung

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...