Saturday, July 30, 2011

Next Steps

I'm completely overwhelmed with the task of decluttering. In listening to my conscience, I need to get up with John around 7:15am which is an effort of self-government for me! But because it is a response to obedience, I was able to do it this morning!

I made a list of the things I would have done last night before bed. I used that list for this morning and it went really well! I'm already looking forward to doing it again tomorrow!

So I was thinking that I need another book to read during lunch since we finished the last one a week ago. I heard in my conscience, "why not put reading on hold for a short time and use that lunch reading time to start sorting in the kids' bedrooms"?

OK. I'll do that today and I'll write about it later on.

LATER ON:

PHOTO: playroom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...