Saturday, September 10, 2011

Entry - BEFORE



I woke up this morning to John CLEANING UP THE ENTRY WAY! This is very unlike him. Wow, first Sarah cleans her room and her side of the playroom and now my husband! Who are these people!?! (He NEVER EVER EVER ever (ever) does stuff like this!) He started breaking down all the numerous shipping boxes out of the entry. What a blessing to have his help. He inspired me to finish the job after he had moved outside to mow the lawn!

So I "scolded" him because I didn't get a REAL before picture for the blog, funny! He had already made a lot of headway when I got to him. So I took photos of the mess after he started going through boxes...there was so much stuff in there, geesh!

So I'm going to deal with the entry like the dining room...every night it should be EMPTY. Dining room is still clean. :)

I didn't get to go through my process of taking photos and WDIS before he began cleaning, so I'll do it now.

WDIS: lots of shoes everywhere, coats on the floor since we couldn't reach the coat hooks, garbage, ziplocs from camping, papers, sunscreen, too-small shoes, bag of plastic grocery bags, 2 large boxes of bubble mailers, box of inventory for business, 2 boxes of diet food, shipping box from order of frying pans (they were on sale!), did I mention shoes?, tote bags with books and papers, step stool, clippety clops, old car seat, 2 empty plastic garbage bags, empty goldfish box (HOW did that get in there!?), 2 sleeping bags, my purse, swim shoes, backpack from camping, 2 swimsuits and a barstool/chair.

OK

STOP

This is (almost) comical. How can that tiny space actually HOLD all this stuff? The photos don't do it justice because John had already started emptying the space by cutting down the boxes. The list is making me laugh..."two all beef patties, special sauce...all on a sesame seed bun"...but more like: "3 old car seats and a bottle of sunscreen on top of a goldfish box and an unrolled sleeping bag".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...