Sunday, September 4, 2011

How To Reply To Comments On Your Own Blog

I've never really had many comments on any of my blogs. My friend Angela has been commenting (thank you!) and I wanted to reply/respond to her comment. Uh, hello? Blogger doesn't allow me to reply to a comment left on my own blog!

Here's what you do (so I can remember!):
1-Design, Edit HTML, click the box Expand Widget Template
2-Push CNTRL+F for search box and search for " left carrot data:commentPostedByMsg/ right carrot "
3-Use the following code (see link) but replace with blog id (click NEW POST and blog id is in browser address bar), to find blog id, open a NEW POST and look in browser address for blog id

http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2010/03/reply-button-option-blogger-comments.html

Thank you so much to Spice Up Your Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...