Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kitchen Counter #1 - BEFORE and AFTER


I've decided I really like the before and afters together. I decided to clean off ONE counter and the sink to get the kitchen going. And some inspiration! I realize I don't have a PLACE to prepare meals...often I pull out the bread board, which isn't big enough or I try to put a meal together on the stove, which leaves crumbs everywhere under the burners. When all the counters all full of stuff, there's no place to work and when they are clean, I don't really know WHERE to work!

I have a "sandwich station" to the left of the refrigerator, but that counter is covered with water bottles! So this counter (counter #1) is going to STAY CLEAN so I can prepare meals here. So now I need to keep the following clean everyday:
-dining room
-entry
-porch
-counter #1

Today I made lunch on counter #1. I like that I think of this as my work space. I put down a paper towel and made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. You can see my lunch plates set out and the sandwiches in process. WOW, it is sooooooo nice to have some room to work! The BEST thing was after I served lunch, I used that paper towel to clean the counter so IT'S STILL CLEAN!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...