Friday, September 9, 2011

Front Door/Porch - AFTER






Wow. What a difference all this makes! I used a Magic Eraser by Mr Clean to spiff up the front door. Got out the broom and whisked away all my spider friends. Put the camp chairs, scooters and helmets in the garage. Tossed the garbage, gave away too-small boots, we burned all the sticks when we went camping, tossed the dead flower pots, cleaned and swept the whole porch.

The area by the pink table and firewood can use another visitation, it isn't perfectly like I want it. But with the time I had today, I think we reached maximum impact, don't you think?

Immediately I got a revelation about plants! I LOOOOOVE plants and have thought about a fern on the front porch. Now I have a plan...more on that later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...