Saturday, December 10, 2011

Out.Of.Stock

You're joking. IKEA is out of stock of the Expedit bookcases in the large size. Last night, I heard the Lord say to me, "check the stock before going". I'm so glad I listened!

Out of stock with NO idea when more will arrive! Huh? IKEA has this amazing inventory system and no one knows when they'll be in? We even joked about driving to the Portland store but they are out of stock as well. Huh, interesting. There's just no information about when they will get to the West Coast warehouse. Rats, our plan was to move forward with these shelves. Well hurry up will ya?

Thankfully, they aren't being discontinued, just out of stock. Did I tell you they are out of stock? We are kinda disappointed that they are OUT OF STOCK!

This did spur some late afternoon discussion about the sunroom, since now everything is in heaps everywhere...I was asking the Lord last night, "what should we do with the sunroom?" and I got an idea I've never had before...a dining room table! YES, that is EXACTLY what it needs!

We want a large table area to do puzzles, projects and Legos...this table has enough room for all 4 of us to sit and do stuff at the same time.
That means we really can let go of these huge 8' countertops because I found a table I really like that (with the two leaves in) measures 115" (which is about 9 1/2' which is exactly the space we want to fill)! We don't want to put these babies back in the garage, so they need to go. I know what to do about that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...