Monday, December 5, 2011

Sunroom Plans

The idea for the sunroom is wrap around countertops with the center of the room open for play and projects with room for the nail table to come out when necessary. We already have one of these but need a few more as supports for the counters. We might just do the back wall or go all the way around. I think the back wall is the most simple way to get what I want...a large JUNK FREE horizontal surface (eh-hum) and a place for the Legos.

The photo below gives an idea of what we want to do. Since the wall we want to "build across" is all windows, I think we'll have to secure the counter TO the bookshelves (we have these uber-stick glue dots that SERIOUSLY work) along with a few L-brackets between the window casings (that would be three spots). I really like the KNIPSA baskets and I'm not a basket girl! It looks like they painted their Expedits plum...you can see it here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...