Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday - Playroom



What has my life come to? I seem to "blog" before I "live"! Before I can begin picking up, I have the need to take photos first...for the BLOG! And I felt I wanted to do a post before I started (am I procrastinating!?)

My friend Christi told me I need to take more pictures for the blog. So here we go...

This is what it all looks like after taking out the "built-in" bins (which went to a friend's house on Thursday) and removing all sorts of stuff from the literature sorter which went to Christi.

Today:
-husband and son going to IKEA for two Expedit bookcases, actually I think they'll just bring home one and do the other tomorrow...there's not much room to bring four enormous boxes into the living room
-clean floor in playroom

My goal today is to bulldoze...probably dump all the junk into the sunroom so we can paint and get the bookcases up...the sunroom will come soon enough!

Both John and I are DREADING putting those bookcases together because we KNOW what it takes. We already have two that we've put together twice each and they are a BEAR. Sigh. But the payoff is our motivation...a tidy house.

It is a grey, soggy, drippy day (typical December) so I don't feel like we're really missing out on going somewhere since the weather is perfect for a day inside! That makes me sound like a really active person, which I'm so NOT! But when the sun comes out, there's always a tinge of "guilt" for staying inside! Not today! Can't wait to put up some in process photos later on, especially when the paint goes up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...