Thursday, December 1, 2011

BONUS! Update Dining Room Bookshelf



This is a surprise to me! I had to clear out a few cubbies when we cleaned the living room (still in process). Please notice (angels siiiinnnnggginng) that the stack of books in front of the bookshelf (first photo) is now GONE! I wasn't intending to clear any cubbies, but it just happened. I aborted purging the bookshelf back in August and you can read about it here.

So this is a status update on the dining room bookshelf. Being the visual person I am, I couldn't resist a grid representing the cubbies that are ORGANIZED! So the colored boxes are done and my focus is keeping them tidy. Not sure when I'll get back to the rest, but for now all this stuff is NOT ON THE FLOOR so I'm HAPPY!

Ten down, now ony 15 cubbies to go!

Color palette credit to DESIGNJUNKEE at ColourLovers.com for Ocean Five

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...